15 November 2011

Glitter Alfie Boots.

I'm sure you have all seen these Miu Miu Glitter Ankle boots
I have been in love since I first seen them!

And so it was only a matter of time until the high street caught up!

I haven't yet seen any that look to similar to the Miu Mius
However I do love this pair that New Look are offering us

So when a friend of mine bought the New Look booties

I was sooooooooo disappointed!
(My stupid small fee that mean I can't buy normal shoes)

But then I thought ... I can make those ... and so I did!



Don't worry the glue has dried clear!

So here they are a few coats of glue and glitter later!

I am so happy!

and quite proud if I do say so myself!


My Alfie as you know is a jet black cat, but her wears a gold glittery collar!

Hence, they are my Alfie ankle boots!

Back to Gala tomorrow, wahhhhh

I just want this semester over!

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x