Wednesday, 26 February 2014

High Tea For Me.



 

 

Top Forever21
Shirt Primark
Jeans Primark
Boots Primark
Necklace Primark
 





After my birthday last year ... which was, long time readers will know, not the best. I had just split up with my boyfriend and at that point I was kind of avoiding spending it with my friends because I was still quite sad and didn't want to be around anything that reminded me of him. I just remember saying to myself; "Next year my Birthday is going to be awesome"

I think as well 23 was a very tough year for me and I kind of see 24 as another fresh start ... perhaps the age were I should grow up ... only time will tell I guess.

I've been a complete brat to my mum and sister for a few weeks now, saying "Oh I've had a tough few months, WHAT GOOD PRESENTS ARE YOU GETTING ME TO MAKE ME HAPPY?!?!" :D

I had booked the trip to Blackpool with my friends instead of just a night out that we do all the time, and it was a brilliant day. On the Sunday, my actual birthday my Mum and Sister were amazing and spoiled me rotten and surprised me with a high tea party with all my aunts and cousins! 

It was so lovely and I definitely had an amazing Birthday!

Sweet Dreams 

Paula .. x

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had an amazing birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday lovely lady! You can't beat a wee bit of afternoon tea, looks amazing - glad you had a good time! x

    ReplyDelete