Saturday, 8 March 2014

Gaga For Gingham.

 



 

Shirt Primark
Riding Pants H&M
Hat H&M
Necklace Dorothy Perkins
Boots Topshop

 The gingham trend is going to be huge this summer, and its hitting the high street now, this is my second piece of gingham from Primark, who have loads coming in their Spring/Summer collection, as do Topshop.

I liked this shirt because of the colour. I usually see gingham in blues, pink and red, so to see it in orange is very unusual and you guys will no by now, anything that not the norm is alright by me.

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x

2 comments:

  1. I love how you styled the necklace under the collar of this top and that is true I never really see any orange gingham
    Deejay Speaks
    She Has The Eye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lovely Paula! Really like the colour of the gingham and you are right, I don't think I have seen that colour either! Lianne xx
    Rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete